Yep. I live here in a state that passes an amendment designed to protect religious freedom (because I suppose the national one simply wasn’t enough). And yep, a good number of people around the state are pretty scared that the unnamed “other” is trying to steal their baby Jesus away. But, please note, that when I voted (yes, against this idiotic amendment), there were only 77 people who had been there before me and that was at 3pm. It appears that those who are logically against this nonsense didn’t come out to say it and the dullards came out in droves.
So now who’s the dullard, hmmm?
Steps one through three:
1. Strip funding from schools.
2. Make schools direct remaining funds to private standardized testing companies.
3. Have these test results become the basis for continued funding.
The effect is doubly good; unrealistic goals will decrease funding to underfunded…
- kickerofelves reblogged this from magicpowerbleakness
- magicpowerbleakness reblogged this from thenelsontwins and added:
- noraleah likes this
- thenelsontwins reblogged this from crimeschedule
- oldauntamy reblogged this from crimeschedule and added:
- crimeschedule posted this